Funny true story from Reader's Digest:
"What is that sound?" a woman visiting our nature center asked.
"It's the frogs trilling for a mate," Patti, the naturalist, explained. "We have a pair in the science room. But they've been together for so long, they no longer sing to each other."
The woman nodded sympathetically. "The trill is gone."
With my upcoming wedding anniversary I thought that I would get your advice... What keeps your marriage strong and HAPPY???
I thought I would list a few of mine
1) Definitely date night - we try to go out to dinner alone at least once a week.
2) Teamwork- we definitely work together to get things done!
3) Sounds weird but we always go to bed together at the same time!
4) Texting throughout the day! Even if it's just a :) or love you!
5) Take a walk and hold hands
6) Going to car shows even though it's not my favorite thing to do!
7) Always give him praise in front of others (genuine)
8) Always kiss every morning and tell him I love him!
9) Rub his neck after a long day at work
10) Always tell him how much I appreciate him in my life!
SO what are some of your secrets to staying happy with your guy??