Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday and as the song goes- Cause It's finally Friday, I'm free again I got my motor running for a wild weekend. YEAH a wild weekend with our kids! Too funny! Looking forward to a fun filled weekend with the family! I always love berry picking season, it’s taken a while but strawberry season is finally here. If you want strawberries now is the time to pick. We found this cool calendar to show what fruits are available for picking at what times of the year!

June and July - Strawberries & Raspberries, July and August - Blueberries & Blackberries and raspberries come back the end of August through early October along with Apples, peaches and pumpkins!

My personal favorite spot – Rose’s Berry Farm, Glastonbury, CT / Here’s a link to CT Farms:
http://www.pickyourown.org/CT.htm

HAPPY picking!

Sparkly Moms!

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

I was just talking about going berry picking with Little Chick! I think we might go next week. Thanks for the reminder. Have a great weekend!

Mama Hen